Baby Madelynn has been found safe and sound in our family room closet. I guess we just need a search team of children, even though they were searching for different toys.
It was a happy reunioun for H-bomb, as Madelynn is her favorite baby. (She doesn't know that you're not supposed to show favoritism to kids. Maybe baby dolls are an exception?)
On to Icarus....
I have 14 rows left of chart one. I think I should be able to finish them either today or tomorrow at school. I'd rather finish them at home, but I have an exam to study for, so I might finish them during my breaks at school.
I cast on last weekend for the Father and Son socks in the fall IK. They're moving along pretty quickly. I like having smaller projects to work on in addition to a large one. I'll feel like I've accomplished something when they're done, even if I still have most of another project to finish.
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad baby Madelynn was found safe and sound. She just spent some "quiet time" in the closet, I guess. I was about to institute a search for Madelynn #3.
I was just looking at those socks and thinking that they looked like a good project...
Post a Comment