The excitement at my house is running high right now. It's a little sad that I don't have anybody to share it with, but H-bomb will be home soon.
I finished Icarus! I'm so glad to get it done. I think it took forever and 5 days. I haven't decided where I'll block it yet, but I'm thinking my dining room table. We don't use it for much anyway. I'll get some photos posted as soon as I have the cable to connect to the computer. Somebody took it with him to work...
I also finished H-bomb's Halloween costume this morning. She chose the fabric for a princess dress, and I sewed it. It was my first ever dress, with a zipper and a lining. She's pretty excited to wear it out for candy tonight. And I'm excited for her to bring home the candy!
As far as school goes, I should be checked off for the three different types of needles on Friday. And then, this knit-blogger will be able to draw blood from veins. (We don't get to learn how to do arteries in this class.) I'll have another clinical rotation at the beginning of December, just in time for my birthday and final exams. Hooray!
I just finished 3 courses, with 2 A's and 1 A/B. I was hoping for straight A's, but as SweaterGirl says, "C's get degrees", so I won't worry too much about them.
I'm off to prepare for the ghosts and goblins tonight. They should be starting their neighborhood rounds any time now. ...mmm....candy....
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations on your finished projects. All of them! The princess dress looks really good - zippers are not so easy either.
Sweater Girl is so definitely correct. It's good to have high goals, but C's DO get degrees - no one asks what your grades were! Ever, that I can remember...
Post a Comment