Photos can be found here.
Everything on that wasn't right on Alex's ultrasounds are perfect on this baby's. We were able to see a stomach, bladder and 4 forearm bones today. All fingers and toes appeared to be there and the measurements were spot on for 15 weeks. The baby weighs 5 ounces already, and the "normal" size is usually 4 ounces at 16 weeks. I'm not sure if that will equal a big baby or not, but I've definitely got a tummy. I probably only have a couple more weeks of regular clothes, and, thankfully, my maternity clothes still fit from 5(!) years ago.
I started the spring semester at school today. Bright and early at 7:30 with blood banking. The courses this semester look much more interesting than the ones last semester, and more challenging, too.
I haven't been doing much knitting lately. I think it's the glut of gardening catalogs that I've been getting in the mail. Paired with the spring-like weather we were having until this past weekend; I was itching to get out in the dirt. I noticed that some of my bulbs were already popping up, irises, I think. They have a good mulch of leaves from the fall, so they should make it through the rest of the winter and spring back when it gets warmer. I have big plans of digging more gardens, or rather, having SuperGeek dig more gardens for me. We would also like to finally get around to putting in the patio we've been talking about for the last 3 years. My sister and her boyfriend gave us an outdoor fireplace, so we'll have to do something in order to use it, because it's just not cool to hang out in the driveway.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment