I was talking with Sweater Girl earlier this week and she asked me if I was getting a gift for Mother's Day. We barely celebrate regular holidays at our house, so greeting card holidays are mostly ignored. I'm not one to turn down a gift, though, so I've been thinking about what I might like. While I do spend a lot of time with my knitting, I don't really need anything. That's not to say that I don't want anything. And a lot of my time has been spent outdoors this spring, where it has been sorely needed. So maybe I should be lobbying for gardening supplies.
Or we could just skip a celebration and I can use the day for rest and relaxation, however I see fit. Knitting and gardening, with my family fanning me with palm fronds while I sip an ice cold drink.
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How does this sound like for fun for Mother's Day?: Having breakfast served to you...well, prepared for you and you put it on your own plate (at the hotel brunch), and then a fun-fulled gift opening!! Maybe the hotel has palms and we can have people fan you at poolside will you drink an iced tea from the vending machine? :) -KMJ
I meant fun-filled, not fun-fulled. oops.
Post a Comment