Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hooray, Hooray! I Got An 'A'!

In soc. I'm not surprised by this bit of information, but it is always nice to see that letter on an official letter from school. I'm glad that I was able to get those credits worked in around my knitting time.
But since that class has ended, I've been studying human anatomy and physiology. Unfortunately, it's not a knitting-type class. And I actually have to put some effort into the studying. I did take an anatomy class in high school, so it's not brand new information that I'm trying to process. Which seems to be the case with the young whippersnappers in the class. Except that they didn't learn anything in their high school classes, and they're trying to get through this class without learning anything, too. Kids these days...
On the knitting front, I have just about an inch and half to go on my prairie tunic before I start my short rows. It's taken a very long time to get to where I'm at and I've decided that I will have to modify patterns so that I can stop purling forever. The tunic would be much easier and faster to knit if the pattern had been written for circular knitting, which is probably true for a lot of patterns. Live and learn, I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 'A'...I knew you could do it! And now on to conquering A&P. Just need to keep your goals in sight -- more yarn, etc.??

ily said...

i loathe endless purling. loathe.