Sunday, June 11, 2006

You know what's not fun?

Algebra.

I'm studying for a placement test that I need to take before I can register for fall classes. I don't remember much of the algebra I learned almost 10 years ago, so I have a feeling it will be remedial algebra for me.


On the knitting front, I finished 6 dishcloths last week. I also did 6 more inches on the prairie tunic and started a shawl for SuperGeek's aunt. I'm going to have it done in time for the ladies' weekend in Chicago.... hopefully.....

3 comments:

Roxy said...

Way to go! I see you've made it on The Garter Belt's Gallery! Unfortunately my computer won't let me view right now maybe, it will work later. I've seen the F.O. in person anyway!

Kara said...

You shouuld ask my dad for some tutoring! He was a Math teacher before they had me. He was a HUGE help throughout high school!

Madisonienne said...

I took the test and was placed at College Algebra, whatever that is. I don't need to take it for the program, but I'll need the credits for the college transfer.