Thursday, December 14, 2006

Another FO

This is a phenobarbital molecule I made for my organic chemistry class. I have to give a presentation on the drug tomorrow and I'll be using this as a visual aid.
The gray is carbon, blue is oxygen and white is nitrogen. The green pipe cleaners represent single bonds, while the blue are double bonds. I left out the hydrogen atoms because I would need to make 22 of them and I don't have unlimited time.
Tomorrow is my last class for the semester and I have only 2 finals to take next week. I'm looking forward to a month off of classes, especially since H-bomb will still have preschool and I'll be able to get some much needed rest.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

nicely done. i had just started knitting when i took that class. my drug assignment didn't look that good. i'd give you and A++