We had our first ultrasound today, and everything looks perfect, according to the doctor. The neural tube is 1.5mm, which is well within the normal range (1-3mm). We have another scheduled for January 16, which seems like many years away. SuperGeek and I are both feeling a bit less anxious, although I'm still nervous and probably will be until the baby is born and everything is perfect.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Baby's First Photo
We had our first ultrasound today, and everything looks perfect, according to the doctor. The neural tube is 1.5mm, which is well within the normal range (1-3mm). We have another scheduled for January 16, which seems like many years away. SuperGeek and I are both feeling a bit less anxious, although I'm still nervous and probably will be until the baby is born and everything is perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lovely. I am truly believing that all will go well. Think good thoughts!
Post a Comment