We had a 19 week ultrasound yesterday. The doctor was able to see girl parts on the scan. Everything still looked normal, so we won't have any more for the rest of the pregnancy. We're excited to start thinking about names, and it should be easier since we'll only have to choose from one gender.
Friday, February 16, 2007
It's A Girl!
We had a 19 week ultrasound yesterday. The doctor was able to see girl parts on the scan. Everything still looked normal, so we won't have any more for the rest of the pregnancy. We're excited to start thinking about names, and it should be easier since we'll only have to choose from one gender.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations!
I was checking to make sure my web ring links were working right after updating my template.
I's so wonderful to see ultrasound pics.
Take care.
Congratulations! I remember when I was told I was having a girl I was absolutely shocked. Not because I was sure I was having a boy - but because I wanted a girl and was sure I wouldn't get my way :) Good luck!
Post a Comment