I've been busy, with a very important project!

I made the baby, but not the quilt. SuperGeek's Aunt made it for Stella Grace, who was about 2 weeks old when this photo was taken. She was born on June 27, at 8:21pm, well past the promised time of noon. My doctor induced labor after lab results showed pre-eclampsia-like results. She will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. So, yeah, I've been slacking on the blogging. And knitting.
H-bomb is going to be starting kindergarten in 3 weeks, while I return to school in 2 weeks. I'll have one whole week with both of the girls together, and I'm fairly certain all of my hair will fall out and I will develop an enormous amount of new wrinkles.
I really haven't been doing much knitting lately. The needles don't seem safe next to such a small person while she's eating, which is almost constantly. I have a few more inches on the Mac socks for SuperGeek and I've finished one golf club cover for a "friend" of my sis-in-law. I'm also plugging away at a baby blanket that is for a baby who will be one in October. I'm obviously good with deadlines....
That's about all we've been up to at Chez Madisonienne.
Ooh, and watching far too much E! during the day. I now know far too much about the personal lives of Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears than is healthy. Sigh. But they make it so enticing!

4 comments:
What a beauty she is! I'm so glad you're all doing well.
We think she's gorgeous, as well, but we're somewhat biased!
Such a lovely little lady! Congratulations, and welcome to the world, little Stella!
Belated Congratulations on your new little one!
Post a Comment