As you may have noticed, I've made a few changes to this blog. The template I chose didn't have a special section for links, so I had to make one. And I did it with code.
We're slowly becoming the same person......
On a brighter note, the sun is out and I finished Hannah's right-hand mitten today.
I also put up a new piece of composite trim in the bathroom. I used the mitre saw without any trouble, except that the blade kinda melts the stuff. At least it won't rot in the bathroom.
And I've thought more about the garden. I have lots of plans for that, but haven't started anything yet. I still need to order my seeds and rig up the grow lights, both of which should take less than 20 minutes. But that's 2/3 of an hour that I could be knitting.
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations!!! You are turning into a real geek. Programming is somewhere I hope I never go!
nice work amy, i too have been using code to do things on the blog... it is when i have to do special font that i run into trouble. finding where you want to be in the template list is also a fun task. nice job on the home improvement.;)
Post a Comment