I started school (again) today. Intro Sociology. I spent most of the class knitting today. It was quite nice, actually. I cast on for the front of the prairie tunic yesterday and have about 20 rows done so far. The amount of purling really makes me wish it was a circular knit. And my needles seem to be about a mile long.
On the home front, our lawn mower decided to eat its own cord on Saturday. Just before H-bomb's birthday party, so we had a meadow in the back yard. Correction... we have a meadow in the back yard. I used the weed wacker to create some paths for gardening and briefly thought that it would be possible to mow the lawn with it. Luckily, I was able to talk myself out of it.
We are also the proud owners of a new fridge. After spending most of last evening trying to hook up the water line, we decided to get a different one. We ended up using plastic tubing which was far easier to work with than copper. When we get around to fixing up the kitchen, we can put in a copper water line, but for now a leak-free plastic tube is fine with me.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Knitting during class? Doesn't sound like you will be learning too much. :) Don't you need your hands to take notes? I know it's been a few years since I was in school, but I didn't realize it had changed so much. ;D
Yup, when do you take notes?? Don't think I could knit and remember too well.....good luck in school and study hard!! :-))
Let me know if you need to borrow our mower. I can drop it off anytime.
Post a Comment