Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sesame Street Rocks!

If you know me, even a little bit, you know that I'm a little obsessed with Law and Order. All of them. Even the repeats on USA and TNT and every other channel that plays them.
So, imagine my delight when watching Sesame Street with H-bomb on Monday night and this clip came on. I had to turn it up and tell my family to be quiet so I could hear what was going on. SuperGeek and I were left wondering where Ice-T's character, Finn Tutuola, was though.

On the knitting front, I've finished Sister Amy's shawl. It's thinner than I thought it would be, but that will probably change with blocking and gravity.
I've started the second repeat on Icarus. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm a little concerned because it looks like a blob of yarn right now. The pattern looks much more complicated than it is, but I've found it to be a nice "watching TV" project to work on.
I've also been making baby hats, since everybody seems to be reproducing at an alarming rate right now. They're nice and easy and can be finished in a few hours.

The painted bedroom floor looks so much better. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. I think, though, that I will get the primer tinted next time to cut down on the coats needed for good coverage. I'm thinking that I could spend a few days this week working on fixing the "Black Hole", as SuperGeek calls my office. I'd love to rip out the nasty pink carpet and organize everything. I'm just not sure where I'd put the 'puter while I was working, since our house is so cozy....

One more thing.....
We had an awesome dinner party on Saturday night, and I'd like to thank everybody that was there for making it so wonderful. We're planning on putting in the dishwasher that's been hanging out in the garage before we have another one. Although, eating off the paper plates was convenient.
We were all missing the Honeymooners2006 a few minutes after they left. Come back soon! You don't need a reason to visit us!

No comments: