We spent last evening at my in-laws' house in Milton. We had a delicious dinner, complete with blueberry not-wine for me. There were many gifts under the tree, but I think the best one was the gift of a heifer through Heifer International, from Mema and Bapa.
Although it's not a gift to me, I've named my heifer LuLu. I believe she will be a wonderful addition to somebody's life. SuperGeek also received a heifer, while H-bomb was given a flock of ducks. She doesn't really understand what that means, but I think she's happy anyway.
H-bomb was pretty excited to see that Santa did show up at our house last night. He even found the Christmas stockings! She's been painting on the kitchen floor all morning, wearing the bathrobe he brought her.
We'll be heading back down to Milton for more food (cranberry steamed pudding, yum!) and family today.
Happy Holidays, everybody!
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love Heifer International. I think I need to give gifts from there next year.
My heifer is way cooler than your heifer.
Post a Comment