Hannah had her first school picture day on Tuesday. Naturally, we forgot about it until it was time to head out the door. At least she let me brush her hair.....
Christian and I are off to parent/teacher conferences tomorrow morning. I'm not exactly sure why we need to have a conference with her teachers, since we can see how well she's doing in preschool, but if they would like to talk about her, that's ok. Strangely, we don't mind talking about her.
We're planning on heading out to the Garden Expo with Sweater Girl and her valentine this weekend. I can use as many good ideas for our lawn as I can get. The previous owners weren't too worried about appearances, inside or out, so we have our work cut out for us. It would really help if the money tree I planted last year would hurry up and sprout.
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment