Yeah, not so much..... I finished the bag I wanted to felt Saturday night. I felted it, but it didn't shrink enough width-wise, so yesterday I cut it apart and sewed it back together to see if I could get better proprotions. It still didn't work out the way I wanted it to, but I now have some very nice, soft felted wool. The fabric will make some nice throw pillow panels.
The rest of my seeds came in the mail today, so I took Hannah down to Jung's and bought some seed starting supplies. I planted two different types of cherry tomatoes and ornamental peppers, both of which I'm going to use in containers. I also started monkeyflower and johnny jump-up seeds. If all goes as planned (I'm not holding my breath), I'll be able to move these seedlings to bigger containers and start seeds for the garden plants in a few weeks.
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment