Saturday, February 11, 2006

So, what did you do on Saturday???

Christian and I went down to the Garden Expo with Sweater Girl and her hubby. It was a fun time, although we were worried about getting hit in the head by big iron sticks. We weren't sure what they were, but they were selling fast. Everybody had one. I overheard a woman talking about hers, and she said it was $24. Now we know why everybody had a globe-y thing with an arrow through it on a stick. For that price how can you go wrong????

Christian finally got to Lakeside Fibers with me today. He seemed underwhelmed. But, on a positive note, I only have to spend $95 more to get $20 off my next purchase. Or I could get a tote bag.

We then went to La Hacienda for a late lunch/early dinner. A good meal was had by all, even Christian, whose food wasn't spicy enough.

After we got home, Christian took a nap while I went to Michaels for paper to make Kara's bridal shower invitations. They are going to be pretty kick-ass, if I do say so myself. Right now the plan is to have it at my house on April 1. No joke.

I've spent the evening drinking some shiraz and embossing paper and using spray adhesive on 24 invitations. I'm feeling pretty good. I've posted photos of them on my flickr page.

No comments: