Thursday night, Christian and I had a Date!!!
Pookie generously watched H-bomb on her birthday so we could have a night out. We had dinner at Smoky's on University. I think that we will both recommend dining there. Of course, we'd rather have Bapa take us out next time....
We had a bottle of Mouton Cadet Bordeaux (2003)with dinner. It was quite yummy, even for the white wine drinker.
I had picked Christian up from work, so he had his computer bag with him. He thought that it would be a good idea to bring the man-purse inside with him. I was able to talk him out of it by reminding him that the fleece that was keeping him warm, would keep the 'puter warm, too. Thankfully, I didn't have to share my anniversary dinner with his mistress.....
So, here's to 4 years, and many more!
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment