Friday, April 07, 2006

Still broken

Yep. The toilet is still broken. But it's not the toilet. The toilet is just the most convenient spot for water to come up into our house. SuperGeek said the floor was soaked this morning when he got up. And I was just doing some laundry, when H-bomb started screaming from the bathroom. Yeah, water from the toilet is scary.
So I put in a call to some rooter guy who told me that since we don't have a basement, this repair would be a bit more involved. I'm really hoping that isn't a euphemism for "really expensive." Somebody should be here in an hour, so I will hopefully be able to finish the laundry before SG gets home from work. Why do crazy things happen right before you go somewhere?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Don't you just love those sewer emergencies? Our first sign has been the laundry water coming up the drain in the basement floor. Though, only twice in 9 years, so it's not too bad.