Friday, August 04, 2006

Waiting is the Hardest Part

I'm sitting here waiting for the email from my A&P instructor giving me my grade. I had my final exam this morning. I felt more prepared for this test than the first one, but I could only miss 23 points to get an A in the class. I could, however, have gotten only 17 out of 200 for a C in the class.

Later this afternoon, SuperGeek and I will be heading down to Chicago for Lollapalooza. I'm pretty excited to go, as I've never been before. We're planning to see Death Cab, Raconteurs, Gnarls Barkley and New Pornographers. And whatever other bands sound good.

On the knitting front, I've made progress on Amy's shawl, but not as much as I would like. I also cast on for Icarus last night during a study break. I've only finished 15 rows, so I'm not sure how it will look when I'm done. I also need to finish untangling the skein of yarn that I'm using. Perhaps yarn stores wouldn't go out of business if the owners were more neat with their product?
I'm not sure that I'll be able to make it to any yarn stores this weekend, but I will post about them on Monday if I do.

I hope you're all staying cool!

1 comment:

ily said...

those bands sound like fun, i want to go... :(