I made these two guys for a woman whom I've never met. She's trading me two skeins of Harrisville Highland. The owner of Lakeside Fibers is our go-between. I'll be making the trade later tonight.The other woman is going to send them to her neice and nephew in SoCal. It's kind of exciting to think that my handiwork is being given as a gift.
And the colors of the new yarn are an aubergine and iris. I'm not sure what I'll do with them, but I'm sure I can find a project.

6 comments:
that's kind of random. how did this come to fruition anywho?
Hey! I'm a Madison knitter too. How'd you work that deal through Lakeside?
I don't know if I have anything you want, but I'd love to get my hands on a few of your lovely creations for some kids in MN!
I don't know if I have anything you want, but I'd love to get my hands on some of your adorable creations for some little ones in MN!
-Kara
that's so cool. that's one of the yarns i've been looking at for the hourglass sweater. resisting buying at the moment though. need to finish a few wip first.
Those are so cute. I still haven't started my little monsters. I think I am afraid.
Post a Comment