Sunday, March 19, 2006

Too sick to knit

It's been pretty depressing around here. H-bomb, SuperGeek and I have all come down with the flu. H-bomb started it, and has an ear infection on top of it. I spent Thursday, Friday and yesterday laying on the couch or in bed. I haven't been this sick in such a long time. You know something's not right when a pillow feels like it weighs 50 lbs.
SuperGeek started feeling icky on Friday, but seems to be doing much better with the virus than H-bomb and I. Of course, since he's a man, he won't complain about being sick. He has taken some medicine, though, which is his little way of saying, "I don't feel so good."

I've been inspired by Elizabeth at SABLE. Her hand-painted yarn looks so amazing. She also included some instructions on how she did it. I have a box crammed full of Wilton icing colors, so once I feel better, I'm going to paint some yarn.

No comments: