Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring has sprung!?

These are tulips, I think. It's our second spring in our house and we're hoping for a better year.
It's finally a nice day in Madison. I've got my doors open to let in some fresh air and the cats are crying because I won't let them outside. H-bomb is with Pookie in Illinois, so I have the day all to myself! Life is good.
I finished a new pair of socks for H-bomb and will hopefully have enough yarn left for one more small sock to give to SweaterGirl's wee one. She might end up with a different colored toe, though.
I'm almost half done with the fifth color of my baby blanket, which is turning out quite nicely. It's a nice, easy pattern that is somewhat mindless so I can knit while watching tv or playing endless games of "Go Fish".
Yesterday I cast on for a pair of jaywalker socks. I'm not sure if I like the pattern or not. The yarn is a gorgeous sky blue from KnitPicks. I will try to get photos up later today.

No comments: