This is my new yarn that I picked up last night. They were rewound by Miranda, who was very nice about being the go-between. Her employee last night was concerned that I hadn't paid for the yarn. If it had been me, I would have been a bit suspicious of the disheveled woman claiming to be trading little monsters for yarn. I think that I'll start carrying them around with me and see if I can trade them for other goods, since I have a lack of actual money. The snowstorm today will probably set back the sprouting of my money tree, too. Stupid snow.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Commenting
SweaterGirl let me know that I needed to approve comments before they were posted. I don't remember changing that setting, and I wasn't getting any emails, but I switched it back so anybody can leave a comment now. There were 14 missing! Thanks, everybody, for reading!
This is my new yarn that I picked up last night. They were rewound by Miranda, who was very nice about being the go-between. Her employee last night was concerned that I hadn't paid for the yarn. If it had been me, I would have been a bit suspicious of the disheveled woman claiming to be trading little monsters for yarn. I think that I'll start carrying them around with me and see if I can trade them for other goods, since I have a lack of actual money. The snowstorm today will probably set back the sprouting of my money tree, too. Stupid snow.
This is my new yarn that I picked up last night. They were rewound by Miranda, who was very nice about being the go-between. Her employee last night was concerned that I hadn't paid for the yarn. If it had been me, I would have been a bit suspicious of the disheveled woman claiming to be trading little monsters for yarn. I think that I'll start carrying them around with me and see if I can trade them for other goods, since I have a lack of actual money. The snowstorm today will probably set back the sprouting of my money tree, too. Stupid snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment