H-bomb has enormous feet. I guess this shouldn't come as a surprise, as I've been warned about it pretty much since the day she was born.
I finished her pink socks, and they turned out ok. They just don't fit on her feet. She can't even get them over her heels. The pattern says they should fit a 4 to 5 year old. It also claims to have larger sizes in parentheses, but those are conveniently missing. Perhaps that should have been my first clue that the pattern might not work out?
So, I'm going to try again, with the same pattern on size 3 dpns, since I don't have a circular in that size. After trying the magic loop, dpns are very unweildy to use.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that sucks. sorry it didn't work out, but you like the magic loop? i think it is my favorite circular method.
Post a Comment