I'm not sure what this plant is.... Can anybody help? It's growing in a shady spot under two huge Norway Spruces, next to some daylilies. And a tree that's growing through the fence. (We have a few of those.) My neighbor doesn't have any on his side. They're really soft and unscented. I'm planning on letting them grow to see what they do.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Weird Plant
I'm not sure what this plant is.... Can anybody help? It's growing in a shady spot under two huge Norway Spruces, next to some daylilies. And a tree that's growing through the fence. (We have a few of those.) My neighbor doesn't have any on his side. They're really soft and unscented. I'm planning on letting them grow to see what they do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry, if Emily doesn't know then I'm certainly not going to know. Try Steve he's a plant nerd too!
Post a Comment