We went to Pierce's, the new grocery store down the street from us tonight. It was insanely busy. We were there for 45 mintues, 30 of them spent waiting on line. It looked like they carry everything that we buy at the "other" grocery store. I was pleased with the selection of food they had, quite a wide variety for such a small space. And good beer and ok wine selections, too.
I should get back to dinner. And then I'll be knitting the night away. I'm almost done with the gussets on my sock. Then I'll just need to finish up the foot and toe so I can cast on the next one.
Monday, March 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
people are probably so excited to have a grocery on that side of town again! cory is cuz, now he can stop somewhere on his way home(not really)!
I thought Pierce's opened on the 28th. I can't wait to check it out since it's in my 'hood.
Post a Comment